ASOTV Swivel Store Spice Organiser
Are the spice bottles in your kitchen out of control? Or do you end up searching in every cabinet and go through bottle after bottle just to find the one you want? What you need is Swivel Store – the space saving organizer that conveniently keeps all your spices in less than 4 inches of space. Just slide and swivel for easy access to all your favorite spices. Swivel Store includes removable, stainless steel inserts for easy cleaning and reinforced plastic.
The As Seen on TV Swivel Store Organizer is conveniently designed to keep all your spices in less than four inches of space. Just slide and swivel like a revolving door, and the spice you need is right at your fingertips, for ease of use. This As Seen on TV spice rack can hold 20 spice bottles and saves a lot of space on your shelf. This handy cabinet spice organizer is a must-have for every kitchen. It not only helps save you space, but also save you valuable time by providing immediate access to any spices you need while cooking.
• Just slide and swivel For easy access
• Keeps spices organized in less than 4″ of space
• Same size as a cereal box to give you more room in your cabinet
• Holds up to 20 standard size spice bottles
• No installation required
• Allow 4″ of cabinet space on each side for best use
What’s in the box:
1 x ASOTV Swivel Store Spice Organiser
Product Demo Video
|Product Dimension (L x W x H in cm)||28 x 10.5 x 28|
|Package Dimension (L x W x H in cm)||28.5 x 28.5 x 11|
|Product Weight (in kg)||0.475|
|Package Weight (in kg)||0.655|
1. Load items or containers into the Swivel Store unit.
Note: Distribute the items evenly between the two racks. Keep the larger/ heavier items in the backs to avoid tipping.
2. Place the Swivel Store unit on a shelf or in a cabinet with a depth and height of at least 11 cm and allowing for at least 4 cm of clearance on each side.
1. Pull out the rack and swivel to access items. Hold the rack carefully when pulling it out from the base. Turn the rack completely before taking out the item to prevent the unit from tipping or breaking.
Note: pull only one rack out at a time to avoid tipping.
2. Return the rack back to original position after use.