Forearm Forklift Lifting and Moving Straps
Out of stock
THE ULTIMATE MOVING AND HOME DELIVERY STRAPS
Forearm Forklift Lifting Straps are a pair of straps that are ergonomically designed to encourage proper lifting techniques and are OSHA accepted to reduce back injuries due to heavy and repetitive lifting.
These straps’ design encourages proper lifting techniques which make the items you carry seem 50 percent lighter.
This makes it much easier to go up and down a flight of stairs, and to turn around corners.
Forearm Forklift Lifting Straps save floors from scratches, dents, scuffs and scrapes that dollies and hand trucks leave behind.
They are adjustable so you can easily carry small (SM), medium (MED), large (LG) and extra-large (XL) items.
Forearm Forklift Lifting Straps are portable and they can conveniently be stored in a drawer, tool box, or under a truck seat.
Forearm Forklift Lifting Straps are affordable, safe, ergonomically designed, adjustable, and portable.
Comes with easy-to-use & illustrated instructions.
JUST X-CROSS THE STRAPS UNDERNEATH THE ITEM THAT YOU’RE CARRYING AND THEY NEVER SLIP OUT.
• Forearm Forklift Lifting Straps reduce the weight of item being carried by 66 %
• Patented straps employ leverage
• Straps encourage proper lifting techniques
• Eliminates the possibility of scratching wood and tile floors
• Great for carrying small, medium, large, and extra-large pieces
• Maximum weight per item — 700 pounds
– Put the straps underneath the item
– Cross them and then bend with your knees
– Insert your arms into the desired strap loops
– Place your hands flat in front of you
– Keep your back straight and lift
What’s in the box:
2 x Forearm Forklift